I see a protective holster was just relaesed for the curve...any idea if one will be released for the Storm, similar to the one for the curve????

It would look great with my uniform....
    04-17-09 03:35 PM
    I actually just got the one for the Bold and it fits pretty nice. only thing is it doesnt put the phone to sleep for some reason which is odd because its a Blackberry Holster
    04-17-09 03:37 PM
    I actually just got the one for the Bold and it fits pretty nice. only thing is it doesnt put the phone to sleep for some reason which is odd because its a Blackberry Holster
    Different BBs require magnets in different places
    04-17-09 03:39 PM
    so then the curve holder would not work on the storm????
    04-17-09 04:37 PM
    so then the curve holder would not work on the storm????
    The Storm would (most likely) fit in the case, but the case would not (always) put the phone into "sleep" mode, or lock the screen (if you have holstering set to do this).
    04-17-09 04:39 PM
    it might just be worth the risk...but doesnt the new curve have the same housing as the storm????
    04-17-09 04:50 PM
    Different BBs require magnets in different places
    yea i figured that. im just gonna keep this one. it has less holes than the one they made for the storm just feels and looks more secure
    04-17-09 04:50 PM
    I got a protective shell/Holster from my local Verizon Wireless store and its awsome! It has the magnet to put the phone in standby runs about $20. It's also got the swivle belt clip which is very handy. I have pictures attached below to show you what it looks like. I highly recommend this item over the silicon covers and other clip holsters.
    04-18-09 01:25 PM
    I see a protective holster was just relaesed for the curve...any idea if one will be released for the Storm, similar to the one for the curve????

It would look great with my uniform....
    Are you looking for a specific style of holster? Not sure which one you're talking about that was just released. There have been a number of holsters available for the Storm since release (or shortly after).

I have the Seidio holster and love it - use it with the Innocase II (although you can use it without a case).
    04-18-09 01:30 PM
    I got a protective shell/Holster from my local Verizon Wireless store and its awsome! It has the magnet to put the phone in standby runs about $20. It's also got the swivle belt clip which is very handy. I have pictures attached below to show you what it looks like. I highly recommend this item over the silicon covers and other clip holsters.
    if i had a storm i would have to say this is the case i would get.
    it looks awesome and very protective
    04-18-09 01:42 PM
    im specifically talking about this case

crackberry.com/new-protective-holster-blackberry-curve-8300-series
    04-18-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD