I have the VZ Navigator on my phone but it doesn't work. Why is that? It worked before. Should I take it in store to have them look at it to find out why it won't work when its part of my plan?

Any info would awesome. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 11:45 PM
    I have the VZ Navigator on my phone but it doesn't work. Why is that? It worked before. Should I take it in store to have them look at it to find out why it won't work when its part of my plan?

Any info would awesome. Thanks!

Are you paying the $10 a month for it? If so it is probably as simple as calling them and making sure that your account is provisioned for it. You didn't play with the APN settings did you? If so you need to reload the operating system to correct it.
    03-07-09 11:49 PM
    Also if your still on OS .75 and have facebook 1.3 installed, that could cause it not to work. When I installed face book my vznav quit working. Tech support at verizon had md remove it,then all was well again. Once I upgraded to.109 vznav and face book both work now.

Last edited by bennyj; 03-08-09 at 09:53 AM.
    03-08-09 09:31 AM
    Also, if you are paying for the VZ Navigator Service, make sure your "Location" is on.

To do this go to Options>Advanced Options>GPS>Location ON (instead of E911)

This will enable the GPS Chip in your phone to work with applications but can eat up battery life a little faster... You can just go in and turn it off when you don't need it...

Good Luck Have FUN!
    03-08-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD