I was hoping someone might be able to help. I have been syncing my iTunes music to my Blackberry for years and never had a problem with music not syncing. All of a sudden I tried syncing my music last night and only the last 4 songs I loaded into iTunes will sync onto the Blackberry. When I look at the music ALL of the files say "Supported" but I get a message at the end of the sync saying they could not be added to the Blackberry.

I am not sure if this has to do with my HD crashing and needing to re-install iTunes (and the associated music) but I did go in and make sure I authorized iTunes with my account.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated in that I am leaving on vacation this weekend and hoping to have the music.

**Also, if there is a way to restore the music files from back-up I did do a back-up before syncing. However, I could not find a way to restore the music files without restoring the entire Blackberry.**
    05-13-10 09:29 PM
    I have this problem with music Ive taken from other ipods using sharepod,I think your music is protected again and wont copy out of itunes.
    05-14-10 12:52 AM
    I have this problem with music Ive taken from other ipods using sharepod,I think your music is protected again and wont copy out of itunes.
    Thanks! That gave me the hint I was looking for. Once I ran iTunes and the Blackberry Media Sync as an andmin, everything worked fine. Very strange but at least it works now!
    05-14-10 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD