Has anyone downloaded movies from blackberrymovies.com? is the site legit, and are the movies good quality??
    01-12-09 02:59 PM
    no way that is legit
    01-12-09 03:06 PM
    I haven't used this site, but I have used:
    Download movies. Thousands of full length movies available for instant downloads. Huge list of supported formats: divx, ipod, pda, dvd etc.

You pay 2-3 per movie. I download the IPOD version for my BB and it works great.
    The quality is good and I find it much easier than trying to convert movies myself.

The other site may be good, I just have no experience with it.

HTH
    01-12-09 03:09 PM
    no way that is legit...
    01-12-09 03:29 PM
    seeing as how if you scroll down to the bottom and it says 'Powered by GOD' under the nav menu, it doesnt seem legit. it looks way to amateur-ish to me. especially using terms like "hook me up"... but if for some reason it is legit, i wouldnt want that awful looking watermark on the movie that is shown on the picture
    01-12-09 03:40 PM
    I haven't used this site, but I have used:
    Download movies. Thousands of full length movies available for instant downloads. Huge list of supported formats: divx, ipod, pda, dvd etc.

You pay 2-3 per movie. I download the IPOD version for my BB and it works great.
    The quality is good and I find it much easier than trying to convert movies myself.

The other site may be good, I just have no experience with it.

HTH
    That's cool, thanks!
    01-12-09 03:44 PM
    how do the movies look on the storm using the ipod download? I want to download Grand Torino but am not to sure about it
    01-12-09 11:13 PM
    yes the page looks amerturish... but I guess I can speak from a personal level that not all sites that look amerturish anre illegitimate. My buddy does music prudctions stuff on the side as a hobby. But last year he decided to sell the skills he knows on video. Here is his site: link ... sorry if this is a little off topic. But I just wanted to show an amerturish site that did legit stuff.
    01-13-09 01:15 AM
    bwahahahhahhahahahahah....i dunno...check it out...send us a postcard from nigeria
    01-13-09 04:37 AM
    bwahahahhahhahahahahah....i dunno...check it out...send us a postcard from nigeria
    As you suggested, I took a short vacation to Nigeria. However, I've run into a problem. While I have plenty of money back in the states (I'm actually a millionaire), I have no access to it here.

What I propose is I'll send you a check for $10,000. I just need you to send me $2,000 back in cash so I can buy a plane ticket home. You may keep the difference.

Can you help me out?
    01-13-09 09:38 AM
    Nigeria must be a very very dangerous and unsafe place. Luckily they have many attorneys and bankers. About once an hour a distant relative of mine dies there and some nice attorney or banker offers to send me the zillion dollars if I'll only provide them my account information. Such nice people....
    01-13-09 10:54 AM
    i have transferred season 1 of House to my storm, and it works perfectly, i didnt convert them nothing, the funny thing is i couldnt get it to work on my Windows media player on my computer because of the codecs, but it works perfectly on the storm
    01-14-09 11:37 PM
    Just convert the movies yourself
    I got Gran Torino as a DVD Screener (As well as Slumdog Millionaire, Benjamin Button, etc) and used Handbreak to convert them. I got them both down to about 200 MB files and they still look great on my BB, so convert it yourself and don't worry about paying and downloading from a possible scam site,
    use handbreak, and if you REALLY want to find a website to download, PM me

EDIt - why is this 3rd party apps?
    01-15-09 03:04 AM
    Not legit at all they take the money and u dont get nothin in return
    02-20-09 04:54 PM
    "Nigeria must be a very very dangerous and unsafe place. Luckily they have many attorneys and bankers. About once an hour a distant relative of mine dies there and some nice attorney or banker offers to send me the zillion dollars if I'll only provide them my account information. Such nice people...."

LMAO.
    02-20-09 04:59 PM
    blackberrymovies.com is a total scam they take 30 bucks and u dont get anything well except -30 bucks
    02-20-09 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD