i upgraded my phone and i lost my bbm how do i get it back ??? someone please help ..

thanks
    05-01-09 03:04 PM
    Try Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Menu Key > Register Now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 03:15 PM
    You'll have to reinstall your os and be sure that it is checked before install
    05-01-09 03:15 PM
    Try Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Menu Key > Register Now

this wont work for bbm. try a batt pull first but more than likely you didnt realize that the box for bbm was left unchecked during upgrade and it wasnt installed. only way to get it is reintallation of the os.
    05-01-09 03:17 PM
    oh good lord... you dont have to reinstall the OS.

plug your phone in to your computer, open DM, click application loader, click add/remove apps, check the box next to BBM, click next. done.
    05-01-09 03:40 PM

plug your phone in to your computer, open DM, click application loader, click add/remove apps, check the box next to BBM, click next. done.

exactly what i did
    05-01-09 09:12 PM

I was only speaking from what Ive read. There are numerous threads about how that method wont work. What gives?
    05-01-09 10:53 PM
    i've tried everything possible, now here is what i did though i never installed it so no that i want to use it i cant find it.... can some one help?
    06-10-09 10:26 AM
    This happened to me when I upgraded the OS and I did a soft reset which just taking the battery out while the phone is still on and then replacing it and the phone will reboot on its own then any application that was missing should appear now.... Hope it works out..

06-10-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD