I'm trying to install BB Maps. And both from my home computer and the Storm itself it's saying "Notice - Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support null."

Am I missing something here or what?
    11-27-08 08:51 AM
    I having the same problem and have read multiple post with storm owners having bb maps installed can anyone sheed some light on this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 08:56 AM
    BB Maps comes already installed on the phone.

It's in the Applications folder, the icon is a compass.
    11-27-08 09:21 AM
    ^ what they said.

You can't install it if it's already installed.
    11-27-08 09:40 AM
    BB Maps comes already installed on the phone.

It's in the Applications folder, the icon is a compass.
    Thanks for the info, didn't realize that. I'm a smartphone noobie
    11-27-08 10:09 AM
    Thanks for the info, didn't realize that. I'm a smartphone noobie
    then before you post another thing saying your GPS doesnt work, make sure youre outside! It'll take a couple minutes to connect

I eagerly await google maps though. The current version doesnt use the GPS and they are updating it.
    11-27-08 10:16 AM
    Mine doesn't have BB maps...no compass in the applications folder. Suggestions?
    11-27-08 12:59 PM
    Mine doesn't have BB maps...no compass in the applications folder. Suggestions?
    I'm in the same boat the icon for bb maps is not in the apps folder, it's not hidden and not listed in applications under options

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 03:22 PM
    I had deleted blackberry maps (because I prefer googlemaps) thinking I could just re-install it, but I too can't figure out how. Any buddy figure this out yet? I really just want to test the gps to see if its working .
    12-03-08 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD