Hi there I have a blackberry storm 2 9550. When I first got this phone not all of the data was present. Examples include; there was no application centre icon or anything like that, half of the applications are missing, even the default ones might be missing; (it's not hidden or anything, it's just not there for some reason). Now I have compared my blackberry to my friend's one when he first got it and he had everything, ie. application centre was there and he had more default apps on his blackberry storm, etc. Now why doesn't my blackberry have all the default data and why is the application cente app missing on my phone???

Please help me fix this problem; I have lost data(I didnt wipe or anything- Im talking about when I first opened my phone).

Thanks, yours sincerly;
    06-03-11 11:05 PM
    Hi there I have a blackberry storm 2 9550. When I first got this phone not all of the data was present. Examples include; there was no application centre icon or anything like that, half of the applications are missing, even the default ones might be missing; (it's not hidden or anything, it's just not there for some reason). Now I have compared my blackberry to my friend's one when he first got it and he had everything, ie. application centre was there and he had more default apps on his blackberry storm, etc. Now why doesn't my blackberry have all the default data and why is the application cente app missing on my phone???

Please help me fix this problem; I have lost data(I didnt wipe or anything- Im talking about when I first opened my phone).

Thanks, yours sincerly;
    Did you try a battery pull?
    Just a suggestion.
    Good luck
    06-04-11 08:14 AM
    Yes, I tried a battery pull a number of times, it still didn't work.
    06-04-11 11:07 PM
    anyone going to help?
    06-08-11 07:20 AM
    Umm.. seriously is anyone going to help? Or am I just wasting my time here?
    06-11-11 07:07 AM
    Sighhhhh someone answer please.
    Stupid service much?
    06-19-11 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD