will blackberry ever have the cool weather app like what comes with the htc hd2 with htc sense? I have a hd2 and i love it for that and the big screen but i need the email and bb messenger. I want RIM to have something like the weather. Its cool.
    04-26-10 08:56 PM
    Are you talking about having a large weather icon or how there are weather effects like rain on the screen and a wiper cleans it off? I have BerryWeather and you can have a large weather icon on the homescreen. It's nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 09:54 PM
    Yeah, you should loom at BerryWeather. It's aj awesome app that even let's you have your own custom radar screens.

04-26-10 10:01 PM
    Yeah, you should loom at BerryWeather. It's aj awesome app that even let's you have your own custom radar screens.

I made a thread a couple weeks ago (never got a response) about custom maps. Where do you get em Grey?
    04-26-10 10:09 PM
    i would like to know where to get radar maps as well, but berryweather does do a nice job of displaying the weather on the homescreen. looks pretty slick with my homescreen layout
    04-26-10 11:22 PM
    i have berryweather but i want the weather like the htc hd2 has. i want weather effects and if htc can do it then rim can as well.
    04-27-10 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD