just upgraded my wife and daughter to storms... my question is... my wife and i share the same computer, how does the BB DM work with two phones.. will it read two different storms when i plug in the usb to the PC?? if not how di i dload two DM on one comp??
    02-27-09 10:20 AM
    It will recognize each devices pin number. So you can use it for both phones.
    02-27-09 10:23 AM
    just upgraded my wife and daughter to storms... my question is... my wife and i share the same computer, how does the BB DM work with two phones.. will it read two different storms when i plug in the usb to the PC?? if not how di i dload two DM on one comp??
    Desktop Manager will work with more than one BB on the same computer. It will know which BB you plug in by the PIN.

I have a Storm, a Curve, and a Pearl and use DM to update and synchronize all 3.

You will have to set up two different users in Outlook in order to properly synchronize her contacts and calendar separate from your contacts and calendar. After you have the two separate user accounts in Outlook, you can go to synchronization settings in Desktop Manager with each phone connected and set which Outlook user account it should sync with.
    Last edited by Smuuth; 02-27-09 at 10:28 AM.
    02-27-09 10:24 AM
    Download manager should keep the accounts separate because it works on the phones PIN. However I am not sure what happens when syncing with Outlook.
    02-27-09 10:25 AM
    Go into control Panel click mail and you can set up more than one user for outlook.
    02-27-09 11:39 AM
    It will be transparent to you. Lower left will display the pin number of the BB you have connected. I do this with my wife's and have not had any problem since day one.
    02-27-09 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD