h i have just bought this phone and it has a cracked screen is it the "digitiser" i need to replace i have experience in electronics so i know what bits are but never delt with a touch screen.

this is the phone i have bought please just have a look at it please
    RIM BLACKBERRY STORM 9500 cracked glass, 100%working on eBay (end time 19-Apr-10 18:21:07 BST)

thanks its the 1st storm btw
    04-21-10 05:06 PM
    I had mine replaced by a professional company instead of regular warranty because of a 48 hrs guarantee. It was a nightmare of all sorts but I did get it back repaired after a long while.

If you're a technician yourself you should buy a new screen over at cnn.cn. They're a very trusted accessory shop and I've purchased many things there over the past few months. It's the cheapest way I can think of.
    04-27-10 05:02 AM
    I bought 2 digitizers and both have sensitivity issues and texting is really tough to do. I bought two complete screens and can't use them. One is the wrong one (my fault) and one is bad. I'm in the process of returning these but from day one until now is almost a month I've been trying to fix these.
    04-27-10 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD