10-20-08 07:49 PM
    That looked like the Verizon version since the Vodafone version has their logo on the front while Verizon's is on the back the back of the phone. Unless this was a test unit or something and the device was indeed gsm only. Anyway, if it was the Verizon version, I wonder why they were using EDGE instead of EVDO-REV A (Verizon's 3G)
    10-20-08 08:03 PM
    If BBCool is giving away 2 Storms tonight at their little party, why on earth couldnt they do a hands on video BEFORE they give it away??
    10-20-08 09:40 PM
    Well this answers one of Kevin's concerns, "will they allow pic's to be taken?". I will be looking forward to Kevin's report tomorrow! I am soo looking forward to Kevin pulling everything he can out of DevCon. I have so been tipping back and forth between the Storm and the iPhone. As more info and pic's are released on the Storm, the more I keep leaning closer to the Storm.
    10-20-08 11:19 PM
    he wrote 2 different times "but its ok, they are working on that"

if this phone is to be released in just a few weeks, this stuff should have been completed months ago and moved to production.

we are either getting a release with these known bugs, or we are getting pushed back.

and i hate to say it, but this is VZW so you decide which is more likely

damnit im sick of waiting!!!
    10-20-08 11:44 PM
    thanks for sharing mate,cheers
    10-20-08 11:52 PM
    he wrote 2 different times "but its ok, they are working on that"

if this phone is to be released in just a few weeks, this stuff should have been completed months ago and moved to production.

we are either getting a release with these known bugs, or we are getting pushed back.

and i hate to say it, but this is VZW so you decide which is more likely

damnit im sick of waiting!!!
    Perhaps they are just working on an OS update that we can install after purchasing the phone.
    10-21-08 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD