I just got back from the Blackberry Bold launch party in DC. I have to say, the screen on the Bold is BEAUTIFUL! By far the best I have seen on a phone. It has been said (even by Kevin), that the Storm's screen looks better than that of the Bold. All I can say is wow! I was SOOOOOOOO impressed with the Bold's screen and the Bold itself. I still want the Storm, but was really impressed with the Bold.

I really can not wait to see the Storm in person. You have to see the Bold's screen in person to really appreciate it's beauty! I think we will all love viewing things on the Storm!
    10-28-08 10:39 PM
    Hmm. I wonder how it compares to the screen of the HTC Diamond. That was one of the highest resolution screens I've seen so far. Looked really nice.
    10-28-08 10:57 PM
    the bold puts just about the same resolution in a smaller space though so it will be brighter
    10-28-08 10:58 PM
    The Bolds screen is physically smaller, therefore the DPI is a lot higher.
    10-29-08 08:13 AM
    the htc touch hd which will only be available in europe will have the highest resolution ive ever seen. it has a 480x800 screen resolution
    10-29-08 07:52 PM
    Thanks; heck I was impressed with the 8830 compared to my xv6800.
    Gettin more amped as time passes
    10-29-08 07:59 PM
    I just got back from the Blackberry Bold launch party in DC. I have to say, the screen on the Bold is BEAUTIFUL! By far the best I have seen on a phone. It has been said (even by Kevin), that the Storm's screen looks better than that of the Bold. All I can say is wow! I was SOOOOOOOO impressed with the Bold's screen and the Bold itself. I still want the Storm, but was really impressed with the Bold.

I really can not wait to see the Storm in person. You have to see the Bold's screen in person to really appreciate it's beauty! I think we will all love viewing things on the Storm!
    Yes the Storms screen is larger but it has the highest ppi of any BlackBerry to date. It also is brighter and looks better than the Bolds.
    10-29-08 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD