Haha I remember using a similiar model back in 94. Body was all black and people were still rockin pagers beep beep. Gosh how far everything has came =).
    I can take it back farther than that!! I remember these in '89, when I got to college!! Back when I got a pager, and my mother (no less) told me that I looked like a drug dealer!!
    03-20-09 09:01 PM
    The original is still the best...

Especially as a self-defense weapon...
    03-20-09 09:05 PM
    that huge phone reminds me of zack morris.
    03-20-09 09:18 PM
    If you're truly wondering "which blackberry" why did you post this in the Storm forums?? And, go with the Curve.
    03-20-09 09:22 PM
    Everyone says wait for the niagra but how do how do they know how it will run? It maybe as crappy as the storm right now is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 09:45 PM
    Everyone says wait for the niagra but how do how do they know how it will run? It maybe as crappy as the storm right now is.

For the record, the Storm is NOT crappy!!
    03-20-09 09:50 PM
    i'm a college student and I have a Storm. I use the PPT function to study for tests for the classes that my instructors use power points in their lectures. just read/memorize/whip finger across screen for next slide
    03-20-09 09:51 PM
    I don't think you can go wrong with any Blackberry. They all have similar features. I like my Storm because the price was right and I like the touch screen. I like Blackberry because I can intensely manage my activities and use it to stay informed. I also use several medical databases as a pharmacy student. I don't need to turn on my laptop for general information.
    03-20-09 10:06 PM
    I can take it back farther than that!! I remember these in '89, when I got to college!! Back when I got a pager, and my mother (no less) told me that I looked like a drug dealer!!
    W00t I hear that . I was in about 9th-10th grade back in '94 used to have to jack the parents big unit outta the glove box when i was sneakin out. I think I got grounded for going over a few mins on their 50 mins a month plan :\ jk. Yep yep on the pagers. Doctors and dope dealers blowin up pagers all day .
    Last edited by Indoblaza; 03-20-09 at 10:19 PM.
    03-20-09 10:13 PM
    I'd pick the Storm because sometimes I'm stuck on campus til my next class starts and I just watch TV shows on my BB and there's tons of other things to do on it too
    03-20-09 10:25 PM
    W00t I hear that . I was in about 9th-10th grade back in '94 used to have to jack the parents big unit outta the glove box when i was sneakin out. I think I got grounded for going over a few mins on their 50 mins a month plan :\ jk. Yep yep on the pagers. Doctors and dope dealers blowin up pagers all day .
    HA.....yeah i remember pagers. I had one back in HS in the mid/late 90's. rents gave it to me incase they had to get ahold of me. mine was uber bling w/ a green backlight, weather, horoscope, and news updates .
    03-20-09 10:39 PM
    HA.....yeah i remember pagers. I had one back in HS in the mid/late 90's. rents gave it to me incase they had to get ahold of me. mine was uber bling w/ a green backlight, weather, horoscope, and news updates .
    Weather? Horoscope? Now that's funny! I got my first pager in '90, and it only had room for six numbers!
    03-20-09 10:44 PM
    Weather? Horoscope? Now that's funny! I got my first pager in '90, and it only had room for six numbers!
    amazing how far technology has come since then. ****........i haven't seen a pay phone in a while either....
    03-20-09 10:50 PM
    No BB will be good for a serious college student. You'll be spending too much time on your BB and not enough on studying. Just my $0.02.
    ditto. you need a phone. and a good laptop.
    03-20-09 11:06 PM
    This should be in blackberry discussion and not the storm forum but oh well.

College and work is why I got the bold the size of the keyboard and documents to go plus it has the most features is what did it for me. I've typed two papers for school just on my BB alone. As for work I see quite abit of excel and ppt in my email. I get to review them as soon as I get em in my email.

03-20-09 11:20 PM
    Lots of people have made it through college without a BB. It IS possible. IMHO, If you want to type fast wait for the Niagara and try it out next to the Storm to check how the phone works for you. If you want a big screen get a storm.

My wife can't understand why I like my Storm (she has a curve) but watching movies on a plane is easier when you're firing up a phone opposed to wedging a laptop between you and the seat back of the person in front of you. I don't use it to its fullest but still LOVE my Storm and am eagerly awaiting the Niagara to compare it to.
    Last edited by ScootD; 03-20-09 at 11:31 PM.
    03-20-09 11:29 PM
    hehe nicey !! uber pwnage i say! I'm sure you had flick scrolling 2 no doubt
    03-21-09 12:21 AM
    Get The Storm!!!
    03-21-09 12:36 AM
    Im getting my first blackberry very soon and I'm wondering if I should get the storm or the curve? Which would be best for a serious college student...I'm starting dental hygiene in the fall and need something to help me organize and something that I can have fun on as well.
    thanks
    Storm if you have verizon, bold if you have att.

Helps kill a lot of time in those classes where your head is hitting the desk every other second.
    03-21-09 01:16 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD