I had bb alerts installed on my Pearl 8130 and LOVED it. Now when I'm trying to buy it again for my storm I'm getting the following error:

"Sorry, "BlackBerry Alerts" is currently unavailable for online purchase. Please send us an email with a request to purchase. Please select another product"

Did anybody else experience this?

HELP!!! I love this app!
    12-11-08 11:43 AM
    Yes, alot of people complaining on this one. What ucsdgirl04 did was install the trial version and then bought the app that is for the Pearl version because the registration key is the same, she used the registration code for the pearl app on her Curve and it is working just fine...
    12-11-08 11:47 AM
    I tried this, however because the registration code is tied to my pin on my pearl...it wasn't valid when I tried it on my storm because the pins are different?

Or did I mis-read your post, and you mean to just by a new version of the app for the pearl again, and just use that code?

Appreciate the help,

Yes, alot of people complaining on this one. What ucsdgirl04 did was install the trial version and then bought the app that is for the Pearl version because the registration key is the same, she used the registration code for the pearl app on her Curve and it is working just fine...
    12-11-08 11:52 AM
    Yes, the version you used to have is locked to that PIN. You need another new version with a new registration code...
    12-11-08 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD