I'm not the one who makes the rules. I just follow them. They are, and what they choose to disclose is up to them. Others however don't have that luxury. A picture on RIM's website is nothing when they had already show pictures of the device. AT&T posted that I believe when it was already released in another country. Also, If you haven't noticed, the Thunder/Storm has followed the "norm" as far as leaks and info. Regardless, the Thunder/Storm is under NDA for RIM employess and RIM's partners until launch.
    I know you don't make the rules, lol and you obviously follow them, but I find it interesting that the Bold, which was supposedly under NDA at the time, had it's own website full of pics and specs, long before it was released on any carrier, and it also had a few specs and pics, but said "coming soon" on ATT's website, long before it was released on any carrier. All of this, being under NDA, yet, the Storm/Thunder is also under NDA, and nothing like this has yet occured for it.
    09-14-08 06:57 PM
    I know you don't make the rules, lol and you obviously follow them, but I find it interesting that the Bold, which was supposedly under NDA at the time, had it's own website full of pics and specs, long before it was released on any carrier, and it also had a few specs and pics, but said "coming soon" on ATT's website, long before it was released on any carrier. All of this, being under NDA, yet, the Storm/Thunder is also under NDA, and nothing like this has yet occured for it.
    Apparently, there will be a website specifically for the Storm starting tomorrow!! So things will not be that different this time around, apparently that is
    09-14-08 07:43 PM
    this was article was just published. Its really nothing too new for us although the last sentance says

'All the needy details like availability or pricing are not in yet, but stay tuned for an official announcement later this week.'

hopefully they will officially announce this thing already!

blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/007749.html
    09-16-08 07:29 AM
    I happened to notice this article stating no flash. I hope this is not the case, because I know the curve, bold and pearl all have flash and I don't see why this would be any different. IMO, no use having a 3.2 MP camera and no flash. My Voyager has a 2 MP camera and it sucks without flash in moderate lighting. Any thoughts on this?
    09-16-08 08:16 AM
    Ninja?

Where is this video?
    09-16-08 08:26 AM
155 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD