10-03-09 11:02 AM
    Nice can't wait to say my storm is busted in 2 months and try to get a storm 2 instead of a storm 1 (although I do love storm 1)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 11:22 AM
    too bad i wont have the money to buy it when it comes out.
    10-03-09 11:38 AM
    Nice can't wait to say my storm is busted in 2 months and try to get a storm 2 instead of a storm 1 (although I do love storm 1)

There is so much wrong with doing something like this that I won't even get into it. But if you actually "love Storm 1" then trying to pull something like this is fraud and stealing. Why should I have to pay MORE to subsidize your STEALING? Unless your Storm 1 is legitimitely broken, you've no right to pull a stunt like this.
    10-03-09 01:13 PM
    Don't worry Dave. So long as they have refurb units...

Now then, for those who will get a whole new device if they have that type of extended warranty, it could he another story, but you will need a reason and you can be sure they'll he checking to see why your Storm isn't working.

10-03-09 01:22 PM
    And this is in the OS subforums because?
    10-03-09 01:27 PM
    omfg krypto! your storm does that too doesnt it? everytime i type in 'be' it changes the word to 'he'.... even 40 times in a row... so frustrating...

10-03-09 01:36 PM
    Why do you have to pay more just because somebody calls in and complains their Storm 1 is crap and they get a Storm 2? I think people will use whatever means they can to to get a discount on a new phone when it comes out rather than pay full price! Just so happens that the Storm 1 in most cases is a pretty easy phone to call in for because if you look hard enough you can always find something to complain about.
    10-03-09 01:36 PM
    wow this isnt an os at all. move please
    10-03-09 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD