I want Blackberry 9500 give the option to choose screen mode in the settings. I want to have the control to choose landscape or portrait mode or both. It is possible to have a setting list which give permission to choose three different screen mode like:
    1- Portrait only mode
    2- Landscape only mode
    3- Landscape and Portrait mode

If Blackberry can offer those 3 options, user will decide which mode to use. I hope they take care about this and make necessary upgrade on the operating system.
    02-18-09 05:18 AM
    RIM has yet to give the user any sort of control over the accelerometer, but hopefully it'll show up in a future update. However considering that they're still hammering out stability issues months after the OS's release, it may be a while (if ever). There's also the possibility it could show up on RIM's App Storefront once that finally greenlights. Personally, I only use landscape for camera and sometimes browser usage; it's useless for me otherwise.
    02-18-09 05:28 AM
    I want Blackberry 9500 give the option to choose screen mode in the settings. I want to have the control to choose landscape or portrait mode or both. It is possible to have a setting list which give permission to choose three different screen mode like:
    1- Portrait only mode
    2- Landscape only mode
    3- Landscape and Portrait mode

If Blackberry can offer those 3 options, user will decide which mode to use. I hope they take care about this and make necessary upgrade on the operating system.
    If the switch between portrait and landscape was quicker I wouldn't need the choice but right now I would like it.
    02-18-09 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD