has any pricing info on the phone been leaked?
    09-03-08 12:21 PM
    Thanks Crucial! Well regardless, I hope it does come to T-Mobile. I would rather not have to be forced to switch carriers, especially Verizon. I was with them, and definitely wasn't too impressed with their customer service.
    Well, nothing has suggested this is coming to T-Mo, but I wouldn't say it's entirely impossible. You would be able to get a GSM model, unlock it and use it on T-Mo. As far a working on their 3G network, we'll just have to wait and see.
    09-03-08 12:24 PM
    Well, nothing has suggested this is coming to T-Mo, but I wouldn't say it's entirely impossible. You would be able to get a GSM model, unlock it and use it on T-Mo. As far a working on their 3G network, we'll just have to wait and see.
    I would be ok with it being Edge capable for the time being...
    09-03-08 03:31 PM
    I would be ok with it being Edge capable for the time being...
    Amen. I definitely wouldn't mind that at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-03-08 03:46 PM
    Amen. I definitely wouldn't mind that at all.

I would be happy with the edge network- I just hope there is wi-fi with this storm- fingers crossed.
    09-03-08 03:58 PM
    I would be happy with the edge network- I just hope there is wi-fi with this storm- fingers crossed.
    Yeah wi-fi would be a plus but it wouldn't stop me from purchasing the phone.

09-03-08 04:17 PM
    Wi-Fi is a big deal for me. It should basically be mandatory for all of the new smart phones to have it. I have verizon and i go places where i dont get any service, so Wi-Fi would be the only way for me to keep in touch (e-mail, IM, etc).
    09-03-08 04:35 PM
    Not sure if anyone cares...(I am guessing you will)....Omie....over at HOFO said he is releasing more on the Thunder as soon as he gets home.....the pre-release thread there just blew up!
    09-03-08 04:37 PM
    what's HOFO?
    09-03-08 04:54 PM
    what's HOFO?
    Howard Forums
    09-03-08 04:58 PM
    haha thanks
    09-03-08 05:04 PM
    Sorry should have said that.....he has not said what it is but when he tells us he has something it has always been golden
    09-03-08 05:08 PM
    idontknowwhatyouaretryingtotellus
    09-03-08 05:11 PM
    Not to long now anyways til we start seeing everything blow up. So crucial, are we anywhere near the NDA being lifted, if ya can say, I know how those go for the most part its "You can say it exists, and that you are playing with it, but nothing more or we will ruin you". I love NDA's....
    09-04-08 04:25 PM
    The funny part about that is it would have more ram than most computers. I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool, it just sounds crazy. This whole phone sounds great.

09-04-08 07:23 PM
115 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD