erverytime i connect my dm
    it checks for updates and says that the blackberry 4.7 core application needs to be updated is there any reason this does this or is there a fix so that it won't do it each time?
    04-05-09 09:52 PM
    Do you have a leaked os?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 09:55 PM
    I have the same question. I'm running 113. It is my first leak os. I let dm update core apps the other day. Should I not have done that? If not, what do I need to do?

Thanks

04-05-09 10:26 PM
    It's a known bug. Just ignore it.
    04-05-09 10:31 PM
    It tries to install two .cod files with I know one being something of Media. It never installs just restarts your phone.

It is a known bug yes, but you if you want to restart your phone and refresh memory you can do this, it'll just keep thinking it has to add files for you when it never does.

Ignore it or go with it. Won't hurt anything. At least I haven't noticed with mine when I want to reset my phone without a battery pull and just use this bug instead to do it for me .
    04-05-09 10:45 PM
    Good. Thanks.

04-05-09 10:59 PM
    There is a fix it involves control panel > add/delete programs > click on dm > change/delete > modify > remove auto update. Its a dm 4.7 bug

04-05-09 11:29 PM
    There is a fix it involves control panel > add/delete programs > click on dm > change/delete > modify > remove auto update. Its a dm 4.7 bug

thanks will give this a try
    04-06-09 05:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD