Hello all,

I wanted a few suggestions on my phone choice. I'm highly interested in the Tour but wanted to know what you all think of the STORM 2! I don't want to regret geting it.( Saw some vid's on it but have some doubts...perhaps of the 1st STORM).

I'm the type of person who likes everything "classy" and to look "pretty" therefore I want all my app's, trackball, downloads, texting, e-mail etc. to be a breeze and give me know headaches. SOOOO? please help me out pplz....

OH, if any of you know of any new Blackberry's comming out that you find to be more superior then the Tour or Storm 2...please lemmi know!! I know TELUS is in the proceedure of thier new upgrades so basically....I wan't the best of the best of the best! I"m in Canada and we get an hear about everything last which is so silly!!!!
    Last edited by black_berry007; 09-17-09 at 06:52 AM.
    09-17-09 06:48 AM
    I would suggest the tour. I own one and it's amazing. Don't really like the TouchScreen of the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 08:30 AM
    I personally think the Tour form factor is too small. I know the S2 is about that size, but the keyboard on the Tour/Curve/Onyx is just too narrow for my liking. If you can hold off a bit, I would suggest getting an S2, try it for 30 days and take it back for a Tour if you don't like it.
    09-17-09 09:11 AM
    The Tour is the way to go!
    09-17-09 11:41 AM
    Wait for the Essex, that one is a TRUE upgrade
    09-17-09 12:53 PM
    I agree with the Essex but thats not being released anytime soon, if you cant wait i suggest the Tour!
    09-17-09 12:55 PM
    Thanks for all the replies . So am I eating paint chips or does the Tour not have Wi-Fi?? Heard the "ESSEX" is pretty much the "TOUR" with Wi-fi?? Waaaahhht's up with that??
    09-17-09 05:48 PM
    Thanks for all the replies . So am I eating paint chips or does the Tour not have Wi-Fi?? Heard the "ESSEX" is pretty much the "TOUR" with Wi-fi?? Waaaahhht's up with that??
    You may be eating paint chips, but you are correct in saying the Tour does not have wifi. The Essex uses a trackpad instead of a trackball as well.
    09-17-09 06:09 PM
    I would choose the Tour over storm 2. no, tour does not have wifi. The Essex (tour 2) will be out next summer or next fall to replace the Tour. Theres always bigger and better phones being made when a phone comes out. Storm 3 is in the works right now... thats just how it is
    09-17-09 06:58 PM
    I love my Tour even with no wifi and would highly recommend this phone to anyone with no qualms. However if wifi is essential to you, then you'll just have to wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 07:52 PM
    i say the onyx if you like qwerty keyboard and the storm if you like clicky touchscreens
    09-17-09 09:23 PM
    I recommend the Tour
    09-18-09 01:07 AM
    Depends on how patient you are.

Storm 2 will be out in a month for Verizon

Tour is out already, awesome phone, but now its not the "latest"

The ESSEX will be the first of its kind... but this one will be dropping next year... so... I don't know how bad you need a phone, but if you can, wait for the essex if not, get the storm 2
    09-18-09 01:52 AM
    the essex is basically a tour with a trackpad and wifi?
    09-18-09 02:01 AM
    I like the S1 but I miss the trackball sometimes. The S2 will be alittle heavier than the S1. Depends on how long you want to wait.
    09-18-09 02:05 AM
    the essex is basically a tour with a trackpad and wifi?
    Oh nooooo.... It has two extra little things that make a difference, so far

1) The screen will be be like the Iphone/storm - meaning that if you look at it horizontally it'll flip pics, and vertically same thing. (Kevin already blogged about this)

2) A nice surprise.
    09-18-09 02:05 AM
    data/voice together?

but I'll settle for it just packaged in an aston martin
    09-18-09 02:08 AM
    Oh nooooo.... It has two extra little things that make a difference, so far

1) The screen will be be like the Iphone/storm - meaning that if you look at it horizontally it'll flip pics, and vertically same thing. (Kevin already blogged about this)

2) A nice surprise.
    2. LTE I hope
    09-18-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD