Hello, when I try to enter the device information (IMEI), it doesn't let me. It says something about device not proper for service provider, does anyone know why?. I was reading other threads and there was one saying that it could be that the phone had already been registered with verizon (bought my phone unlocked through ebay), could this be true? Thanks!
    01-06-09 03:24 PM
    If you are receiving the message 'this device is registered with another service provider' then what you need to do is open your settings icon and in there you will find an email settings icon, set up from here. Whilst here create a username and password so that when fnished you can also use these details on the T Mobile website.

The email settings icon is separate from the set up wizard so ensure you use the correct one.

Hope that helps
    01-06-09 03:29 PM
    There is a thread in one of the sub forums on how to get MMS and Browser working.
    01-06-09 03:30 PM
    If you are receiving the message 'this device is registered with another service provider' then what you need to do is open your settings icon and in there you will find an email settings icon, set up from here. Whilst here create a username and password so that when fnished you can also use these details on the T Mobile website.

The email settings icon is separate from the set up wizard so ensure you use the correct one.

Hope that helps
    The message I get is "The information you have provided is not valid for this service provider".
    01-06-09 03:56 PM
    I think you may be ok to follow the steps I mentioned.

Try it and let us know how you get on.
    01-06-09 04:04 PM
    BTW here is that link y2bandit mentioned, you should find it useful

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    01-06-09 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD