Everytime I update the OS on my Storm all of my birthdays noted in the Outlook Calander go from being 12am-12am (a.k.a. 24 hours within 1 day) to 5am-5am (24 hours over two days)?

What the heck is happening? I've tried searching crackberry and the internet and found no resolve.
    03-31-09 04:09 PM
    Did you set you day start and day end in the calendar on the phone open the calender bb menu key options...
    03-31-09 04:12 PM
    Mine did the same thing. I don't know whether it started with Outlook or the phone on but I think was Outlook. I ended up editing them in Outlook and then updated the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 04:31 PM
    You know, I've had that problem, too. Have you checked your tasks? I've noticed the times changed on those, too.

Never figured out how to fix it other than editing manually.
    03-31-09 04:40 PM
    its the confiker worm happy early april fools
    03-31-09 04:41 PM
    My BB calander day start and end is 8-6. but that shouldn't have anything to do with when a birthday occurs, as the BB calander start day is simply when do you usually start your appointments. A birthday in Outlook is listed like a holiday. This is one of those annoying thngs that Ive been trying to figure out for the longest time.
    03-31-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD