I received an automatic update a couple of weeks ago for Bing since then I am unable to access by keyboard. (I could using the older version) I have tried to delete Bing and re-install but have been unsuccessful. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks
    04-25-10 07:03 AM
    I have the same problem.
    The keyboard is actually there, it's just invisible. :\
    If you try to type, letters will come up.
    04-25-10 09:02 AM
    i have the same problem. I went to verizon yesterday, and they called a tech who recreated the problem, but couldnt fix it. I am really confused, tried changing all of the setting, but nothing works.
    04-25-10 09:59 AM
    i have had the same problem since the force update for bing. they say you can revert back to the old os on the blackberry and bing will work fine. im just tired of going back and forth with RIM and trouble tickets are only good for 3 days with them. so after spending a crapload of time on the phone re-explaining everything over and over, they say they are trying to fix it blah blah blah. i feel like most of the time i call them i should be the tech instead of the person i am talking to same goes when i call verizon. its unfortunately a matter of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.
    04-26-10 01:54 PM
    Tried deleting & loading old Bing version to no avail. I've given up; just use Google search & maps. If they ever get Bing working with new OS then maybe I'll give it another try.
    05-15-10 09:40 AM
    The invisible keyboard is not only a bing issue. It's an issue with several applications, including blackberry messenger, GROUPS, Inbox, browser. I've had it happen almost everywhere.
    05-25-10 11:26 AM
    you have to use the old version for now. if you go to your vzwstart page, the link to download bing is actually a link to download the older version. if you open the application, it will ask you to upgrade each time though
    05-31-10 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD