I downloaded bing today, but I cant find the keyboard, I went into menu, and told it to show keyboard but nothing appeared, I can put my fingertip on the screen and a key will type but unless I can see the keyboard it is worthless.
    04-15-10 04:58 PM
    Bing is awesome, unless you need a search engine, then you should just stick with Google.
    04-15-10 05:27 PM
    Bing is awesome, unless you need a search engine, then you should just stick with Google.
    Funny, I've yet to find anything that I've searched for. It's just plain awful.
    04-15-10 06:00 PM
    Bing is extremely frustrating for search. I deleted the app and am sticking with google.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 06:06 PM
    Yeah..google is much better..I just got my s2 a couple weeks ago and have noticed that bing is the only search option in the browser home screen...the s1 had google and wiki..what's the deal?

04-15-10 08:15 PM
    Funny, I've yet to find anything that I've searched for. It's just plain awful.
    I guess I took my sarcasm too far. What I was saying is that it good for absolutely nothing.
    04-15-10 09:35 PM
    i actually love bing as a search engine, but i need a solution to this problem, I need my keyboard, lol
    04-25-10 10:32 AM
    I guess I took my sarcasm too far. What I was saying is that it good for absolutely nothing.
    And I meant to say your post was funny and was basically agreeing with you. I hate Bing

04-25-10 11:09 AM
    I use Bing a lot, nearly always with the voice input. Like the OP when I went to .607 there is no keyboard. apparently Microsoft have to do a new Release of Bing to accommodate whatever changes RIM made in .607.

I am still using Bing a lot via the voice search option, works great when you are in the car and don't want to type. Want to find the nearest Best Buy?, say 'Best Buy' and it searches 'with location on' and it gives you all the BBY's near you you can then select an icon to get driving directions, their phone number, etc.

I can live without the keyboard for a bit.
    04-25-10 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD