He will created any storm wall paper you want!!!
    Thanx again!!!
    12-09-08 04:25 PM
    ok, well let's see it?
    12-09-08 04:29 PM
    I just send what ever picture I want to my phone and apply as wallpaper

What does he do special to them? Thanks
    12-09-08 04:32 PM
    No problem BlackCobra glad I could help.
    12-09-08 04:34 PM
    Also if anyone wants anything created just let me know. I will be here for a couple hours so I have nothing but free time to create wallpapers for you.
    12-09-08 04:36 PM
    12-09-08 04:37 PM
    Sure you could there are lots of genertors out there. I also made a genertor which lets you upload a picture and it will crop it / resize it and sent it to your phone.

Create you own Blackberry Storm Wallpaper | StormGrounds.com

Anyways these are only good to an extent. These will take an existing picture and just resize it that's all. I will go in and create what ever you want. To put it simply I can change colors of things, add text, remove items from images etc. Where a generator isn't capable of doing all that.
    12-09-08 04:41 PM
    Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up... Well that's pretty cool! I would like Something that has ::| Blitzed ATL |:: on it... no idea for an image tho, any cool ones laying around you might have?
    12-09-08 04:43 PM
    I simply crop and resize pretty much anything myself. It's really not that hard, but thanks to dmglakewood for taking his own time to help others and also for his website. Much props. :thumbup:
    12-09-08 04:44 PM
    Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up... Well that's pretty cool! I would like Something that has ::| Blitzed ATL |:: on it... no idea for an image tho, any cool ones laying around you might have?
    Hmm that leaves it wide open lol. Have any interests or hobbies? That would give me an idea of what to use as a background.
    12-09-08 04:45 PM
    I simply crop and resize pretty much anything myself. It's really not that hard, but thanks to dmglakewood for taking his own time to help others and also for his website. Much props. :thumbup:
    Yeah cropping and resizing isn't too hard at all to some. I've tried to show some people photshop and they looked at it like it was a foreign language haha. Plus most people don't have a photo editing program other then Paint which is just a joke. I just try to give a helping hand around here and I figure I have so much free time.
    12-09-08 04:47 PM
    Hmm that leaves it wide open lol. Have any interests or hobbies? That would give me an idea of what to use as a background.
    Might have to get back to you on that.... Gotta think about this... :-)
    Appreciate it!
    12-09-08 04:53 PM
    Might have to get back to you on that.... Gotta think about this... :-)
    Appreciate it!
    Haha no problem pm me anytime you want something created
    12-09-08 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD