I was lucky enough to get the new download via the web right a 2pm Central Time. It went okay for me. There were a few problems, but I just had to restore some things that did not reload. Glad I backed it up first!

But, I spent most of the day checking out the threads.

So many problems!

But, I just wanted to put out a big 'Thank You' to those of you who helped (and are continuing to help) others out there having problems.

Better advice was given here than any VZW tech could give over the phone, in my opinion.

06-01-09 04:21 PM
    That was very nice of you to say.
    06-01-09 04:23 PM
    I was lucky enough to get the new download via the web right a 2pm Central Time. It went okay for me. There were a few problems, but I just had to restore some things that did not reload. Glad I backed it up first!

But, I spent most of the day checking out the threads.

So many problems!

But, I just wanted to put out a big 'Thank You' to those of you who helped (and are continuing to help) others out there having problems.

Better advice was given here than any VZW tech could give over the phone, in my opinion.

glad we could help
    06-01-09 04:58 PM
    well everybody was in the same position at one point, so it's only fair to do the same to others as you want done for yourself
    06-01-09 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD