6 13.64%
  • Want it but RIM Ain't building it EVER

4 9.09%
  • No Definitely not

1 2.27%
06-18-10 02:06 PM
29 12
tools
    for me, size is a big factor too. I dont want to see these phones get any bigger but I would love to see a Storm 3 the same size but with a more corner to corner screen!

the HTC EVO has a nice screen but the size is rediculous! Its almost like walking around with an ipad!
    06-18-10 12:04 PM
    I would love to see a Storm 3 the same size but with a more corner to corner screen!
    I guess that's about where I'm at; I don't really want a larger phone, I want a larger screen (better use of the landscape provided). Maybe make the the bottom 4 buttons images that pop as you need them and use the whole device a s a screen. That would be a simple adjustment, tap a side button for the phone and menu functions or have small dedicated buttons for essential BB functions.
    06-18-10 12:33 PM
    I like the idea of a larger screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-10 12:44 PM
    I guess that's about where I'm at; I don't really want a larger phone, I want a larger screen (better use of the landscape provided). Maybe make the the bottom 4 buttons images that pop as you need them and use the whole device a s a screen. That would be a simple adjustment, tap a side button for the phone and menu functions or have small dedicated buttons for essential BB functions.
    This makes sense to me, I like this idea. Take a look at the phone app in particular; when a call is incoming 3 buttons pop up - answer, ringer off, and ignore. All 3 could have been mapped to the static buttons (answer - send, ringer off - back, ignore - end) but RIM decided to add them, imho so it'd be easier to use the device. Also in the messages screen, there's buttons at the bottom and at the same time, the same functions are available from the BB menu.
    06-18-10 02:06 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD