Ok, I followed the link to update the storm software given in another forum post to the worldwide blackberry site that says engage and even more powerful storm. It was said this would update to .86. anyway, I tried to update it, and it failed (hard) and now it reloaded .65 onto itself. I lost all my extra icons (AIM, BB messenger, facebook, everything) and I can't download that software update again.
    What can I do to fix this guy. I want my icons back, (BB messenger being gone is especially horrible) and I want the new software.
    11-21-08 04:00 PM
    Use the app center to get that stuff back...it probably deleted all the software on your phone...also .86 isn't out yet..stop trying there will be some kind of major annoucement on the forums when it is
    11-21-08 04:01 PM
    roger that. thank you, I dropped it back down to .65 (by the way, the upgrade makes the phone a world better. very little lag)
    11-21-08 09:41 PM
    roger that. thank you, I dropped it back down to .65 (by the way, the upgrade makes the phone a world better. very little lag)
    Are you saying to download the .86 and just re-load the default icons and it makes it that much better?
    11-21-08 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD