I down loaded AcceloDex on my Storm 9530 and it works fine.
    I down loaded it on my wife's 9530 and there was no Icon in the down load folder. I went to options App's and it was there but no Icon to be found. the only App i loaded on her phone before AcceloDex was Data Vault.

can anyone help me to get it to work on her 9530 she really likes the app.

thanks, Dale
    05-28-09 05:23 PM
    Did you try looking in the App Folder?
    05-28-09 08:55 PM
    I down loaded AcceloDex on my Storm 9530 and it works fine.
    I down loaded it on my wife's 9530 and there was no Icon in the down load folder. I went to options App's and it was there but no Icon to be found. the only App i loaded on her phone before AcceloDex was Data Vault.

can anyone help me to get it to work on her 9530 she really likes the app.

thanks, Dale
    its there, u just gotta check EVERY folder, and i mean EVERY one.

she is probably running (or you are probably running) a theme that changes the default d/l location.
    05-28-09 09:46 PM

she is probably running (or you are probably running) a theme that changes the default d/l location.
    Thanks you were right, the phone is set to download to the home folder but for some reason Accelodex downloaded to the music folder. I've downloaded many app's to her's and my phone Accelodex is the only app that went to a different folder.

thanks again for your help she's happy and that makes my life easier.
    05-29-09 08:14 AM

Maybe you could help me with another problem with Accelodex.
    If i go to filter contacts the screen goes blank on both of our phones. Any ideas?

thanks, Dale
    05-29-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD