I'm a HUGE Big Brother fan and I subscribe to the live feeds every season to watch on my laptop. I was wondering if anyone knows how to or if it's even possible to watch the live feeds on my Storm????
    05-16-09 10:58 AM
    Closest thing I can think of us subscribing to a service that sends you clips and highlights. I'm sure I've seen that advertised before somewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 11:03 AM
    I'm a HUGE Big Brother fan and I subscribe to the live feeds every season to watch on my laptop. I was wondering if anyone knows how to or if it's even possible to watch the live feeds on my Storm????
    Go to www.orb.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 02:03 PM
    You will not be able to watch the BB live feeds on your Storm. The *live* feeds are broadcast by a RealMedia streaming video server. There is no RealPlayer for the Storm.

And FWIW, a generic media player that supports Real streaming formats will not work, as the BB feeds are a premium subscription and you must authenticate with an official Real client to view them.
    05-17-09 02:41 PM
    I think for a couple of seasons they used MediaFLO, which isn't able to the Storm, I think.
    05-17-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD