I saw a video on Youtube about putting a small piece of paper under your battery and have always thought my click action was pretty good. Well now it really is 10 times better. Kick ***.
    02-06-09 04:30 PM
    one question about this, is it possible that the paper could melt when the battery gets hot thus ruining the phone?
    02-06-09 05:26 PM
    one question about this, is it possible that the paper could melt when the battery gets hot thus ruining the phone?
    Paper melts?
    02-06-09 05:31 PM
    Paper melts?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA (sorry but im laughing with u bruv)
    02-06-09 05:35 PM
    This is known here as the business card trick, and essentially someone came up with a better solution of adjusting one of the torx screws on the phone. If you take the battery cover off, you see a sticker on the right side. It's covering a screw that you can get at if you carefully remove that sticker. Back the screw out anywhere from about a quarter turn to 1.5 turns and it will give you much the same effect. This without having to have something stuffed into the back of your Storm which could, over time, gradually cause damage to your phone. Also just avoiding the hassle of messing with some bit of paper if you need to do a battery pull.
    02-06-09 05:39 PM
    This is known here as the business card trick, and essentially someone came up with a better solution of adjusting one of the torx screws on the phone. If you take the battery cover off, you see a sticker on the right side. It's covering a screw that you can get at if you carefully remove that sticker. Back the screw out anywhere from about a quarter turn to 1.5 turns and it will give you much the same effect. This without having to have something stuffed into the back of your Storm which could, over time, gradually cause damage to your phone. Also just avoiding the hassle of messing with some bit of paper if you need to do a battery pull.
    Yeah I hear ya. Well I was more or less just jazzed it worked so well. I have a T-6 screw driver around from my Sprint/T-Mobile phone ... days. I'll find it and teak the torque on the screw.
    Last edited by JeffH; 02-06-09 at 09:42 PM. Reason: language
    02-06-09 05:54 PM
    25 OT argumentative posts deleted. Keep it civil and on topic or it will be closed.
    02-06-09 11:06 PM
    Business card worked for me.

Torx fix worked better.

New phone exchange that works as it should.. Even better.
    02-06-09 11:23 PM
    There is also the electrical tape trick on the back cover. I think 3 or 4 pieces of tape stuck to the back door in a particular position worked the best.
    02-06-09 11:29 PM
    There is also the electrical tape trick on the back cover. I think 3 or 4 pieces of tape stuck to the back door in a particular position worked the best.
    What's the positioning and size of the tape?
    02-07-09 01:25 AM
    I've found a piece of glossy canon photo paper folded in half and placed under the battery is working well for me, just enough thickness without stressing the battery cover.
    02-07-09 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD