Hello All!!
    Getting the storm friday and wil def need a clear protector... Which one one is the best???? Please help>>> Thanks!!
    11-16-08 11:56 PM
    same thing ... i think the only diff is the texture of the invisible shield it has an orange peel effect. and the ghost armor is clear through and through
    11-17-08 12:01 AM
    honestly, it's all personal preference, depending who you ask, this is my second go round with IS, but I've had good results with Best Skins Ever..There are also alot of Ghost Armor fans around here, and BTW, DOD uses GA on aircraft props, if that means anything to you.....
    11-17-08 12:01 AM
    Ghost Armor claims to not have the "orange peel" effect that invisible shield has. However, you can see a bit of the ripple at an angle. They're both pretty similar. Invisible is the most expensive typically.... I was happy with both products for my various electronics
    11-17-08 12:02 AM
    Yeah, I don't have much experience with any of these shields besides the InvisibleShield. In my opinion, I would not recommend getting this shield because of the orange peel appearance. I know everybody has said this already, but I figured I would back up that claim even more.

I think I'm going to try the GhostArmor because I have read a lot of good reviews about it. Unless, people in this thread start explaining me to do otherwise.
    11-17-08 12:12 AM
    Well, in my opinion, the invisibleSHIELD is superior, but to each his own. We have tested the films of all of our competitors and have found our patented and exclusive film to be of higher quality than the others. Realistically, it comes down to personal preference.
    11-17-08 01:04 PM
    Well, in my opinion, the invisibleSHIELD is superior, but to each his own. We have tested the films of all of our competitors and have found our patented and exclusive film to be of higher quality than the others. Realistically, it comes down to personal preference.
    why is there no proof of this on your site?

shows us a comparison (scratch all 3, show results)
    11-17-08 01:12 PM
    @evangelist - Are your Storm shields shipping yet? I ordered two last week and have heard nothing yet about them shipping. I have seen in another thread that someone was told that they would not be ready to ship until next week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 01:13 PM
    So are you shipping Storm skins before the Storms release, or not?
    What about the people that paid the extra $7 for expedited shipping and still no release??
    Preach it on out there evangelist, seems you have a large congregation waiting to hear the good news.....
    Last edited by fonebrkr; 11-17-08 at 01:16 PM.
    11-17-08 01:14 PM
    For me it is Best Skins Ever or BSE. I originally went with IS but she shield came with a crease it in. I applied the film thinking that it might go away but no luck.

I emailed to have it replaced since they have a lifetime replacement warranty. They wanted me to pay $4 for shipping of the new shield plus I had to ship my old one back. This was for the face shield only.

I went with BSE on my next phone. I can buy an entire body skin for $7. IS is slightly better quality but as I have said before it is not worth the 3x more they charge. Plus that lifetime warranty is a bit of a scam IMO.
    Last edited by Primate; 11-17-08 at 01:23 PM.
    11-17-08 01:14 PM
    Evangelist--

Quick question. I noticed that Zagg is selling through Best Buy, and that you guys also have mall locations. I gather that some of the mall locations do install too. I'm interested in a product like this, but I'm concerned about my own ability to apply it without F'ing it up. Does Best Buy do installations? I'm in Indiana and according to your website, no mall locations exist here.

Thanks.

CW
    11-17-08 01:39 PM
    Ghost Armor is far superior
    11-22-08 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD