yeah Best Buy's site says the 23, I called they said hopefully the 21st and Verizon obviously says the 21st. I pre-ordered and want my first Blackberry, not waiting for the 23, so I may be off to Verizon store Friday morning
    11-17-08 04:41 PM
    well, I challenged the first email I got from bbmobile.com because there were so many conflicting stories about the 21st or 23rd. got another reply saying the 21st for sure with preference going to pre-orders. lets hope this is IT....FINALLY

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 05:12 PM
    I talked with them today and set up my appointment for the 21st also. They said it will be in for sure as of today.
    11-17-08 05:39 PM
    I made my appointment with BB the other day for 10am on the 21st, just called to confirm and spoke w/another person. She said it is confirmed that they will have it on the 21st.
    11-17-08 06:28 PM
    I just went in to the best buy and the mobile guy said he would check the truck on thursdays to see if they came in. He is thinking Friday but not sure.
    11-18-08 06:34 PM
    This seems to be up for debate and really depending on your bestbuy and your part of the country. I pre-ordered in Denver (park meadows mall for you denver-ites) and when I did i was 7th on the list.

I was told that they would have about 15 Storms to fill pre-orders and an additional 5-15 for general onsale depending on Verizon.

I just called today, he said that some stores had started to make appointments depending on how many pre-orders they got. He is the manager of the Mobile Dept for this particular BestBuy and he said that he was setting the apts up and that he would personally call me either tomorrow or thursday to set up my Friday Appointment.

word up
    11-18-08 06:42 PM
    i went to my best buy today and asked everyone workin in the mobile phone department and all of them told me i get mine on the 21st. They said they ordered enough for the preorder and a few extra for non preorder peoples.
    11-18-08 06:59 PM
    yeah the best buy in west hollywood isnt making any appointments until they receive the shipments.
    11-18-08 07:06 PM
    Both the Best Buys I called in my area (South Jersey) said Friday the 21st, they will be available.
    11-18-08 07:12 PM
    ARRGGG I WANT PHONE

Some one nock me into a coma till friday

Well I live in Aurora IL ............Excellent < Wayne's World

Second biggest city in ILL so i hope it comes in on the 21!
    Last edited by Dan.Saller; 11-18-08 at 07:16 PM.
    11-18-08 07:14 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD