Thats it guys...

I'm starting to think of ways to get rid of this thing... I need stability. With official .75 memory just slowly goes away.. and end up to only a few megs then poping battery out. Using the Touchscreen as a phone is impossible with .75 as the lag is ridiculous. I don't know.. i just when to show 2 iPhone users and i pull the Storm out of my pocket and error 523!! is on the screen.. needless to say they were on the floor laughing, then i told them wait 5 to 8 minutes so it can boot up.. they were back on the ground laughing.

1. Tell Verizon i've had it with the phone constantly crashes... get a new one in the mail.. get it unlocked.. then put it up on ebay?

I'm past my 30 days.. .75 is slow and .90 crashes all over the place

Any one else?
    01-28-09 08:31 PM
    Go to your local verizon store and trade it in towards a new phone.
    01-28-09 08:34 PM
    maybee i need to sleep on it.. i'm just pissed
    01-28-09 08:35 PM
    I would sleep on it, and reconsider it after a good nights sleep.

but if you look to sell it, they have been selling well right out of the crackberry marketplace.
    01-28-09 08:36 PM
    try in the CB Market place if you still decide to sell it.................good luck.
    01-28-09 08:52 PM
    I would tell the Storm that it can take the stairs, or it can take the window.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 08:56 PM
    Watch out for scammers. Get cleared funds before you ship.

01-28-09 09:05 PM
    I say wait. Its not like there will not be new OS's being released. You just have to be patient. I rather put up with .75 slight slowness than .90 constant 523 error, VSOD and reboots.

Price of Storm has dropped dramatically on eBay and anywhere else. I had an extra Storm that was unlocked. I paid retail at a VZ store only to get a brand new replacement. Tried to sell it on eBay for a profit, it only sold for $450 and luckily I had a reserve. Tried selling it on marketplace and craigslist and it didnt sell. Luckily, I was still within my 30 days and I just returned it for a full refund.
    Last edited by y2bandit; 01-28-09 at 09:22 PM.
    01-28-09 09:19 PM
    How much would you want for it? I'm thinking of buying another one used and have been watching eBay. Could save us both some hassle!
    01-28-09 09:59 PM
    i guess whatever the going price is on eBay... i'm going to sleep on it tonight see how i feel in the morning.. i'm pretty fired up right now.
    01-28-09 10:05 PM
    Try dropkicking it

01-28-09 10:11 PM
    Tried selling it on marketplace and craigslist and it didnt sell. Luckily, I was still within my 30 days and I just returned it for a full refund.
    What were you asking? Not a single Storm seems to be going for over $400 on Ebay now... I love the guy's ad that says, $689. Cheapest on Ebay and the highest bid is exactly $405 on any other phone "unlocked" no less.
    01-28-09 10:17 PM
    What were you asking? Not a single Storm seems to be going for over $400 on Ebay now... I love the guy's ad that says, $689. Cheapest on Ebay and the highest bid is exactly $405 on any other phone "unlocked" no less.
    I tried to take advantage of the unlocked status of the Storm on eBay along with all the apps I had added ($700 with express mail) but I was wayyyy too late to the party. It ended at $450 but I had a reserve so it didnt sell.

Listed it here and HoFo for $520 and no offers. Listed on craigslist for $550 and got some offers but no real offers and probably 1 scam. Selling on CB or HoFo for $520, I was taking at $30 hit plus fees from PayPal. So I just returned it to the store (of course, I removed all information and 3rd party apps).

Was going to sell it to my gfs uncle who's got money for $550 but she told me it seemed like he wasnt even all that interested considering Feb 5th would of been the last of my 30 day.
    01-28-09 10:34 PM
    Best way to get rid of it would probably be...........a trashcan?
    01-30-09 12:01 PM
    Best way to get rid of it would probably be...........a trashcan?
    How much you want for it?
    Email me
    01-30-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD