screen protectors. I saw some of you have posted on what screen protector is good and bad and what we think is best. but I have some verizon storm screen protectors and having some trouble putting them on. what is the best way to apply them. i have gone through three of them and everyone has tons of bubbles. These sticky ones seem worse trouble then BSE or IS....

So any tips or suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    01-26-09 09:16 AM
    buy the invas shield apply before you go to bed
    01-26-09 09:30 AM
    most verizon stores will actually apply them for you, they did my friends and it came out PERFECT.
    01-26-09 09:38 AM
    Okay but the question is how do they apply it and get it so perfect.... I hate going into my store. they are always rude....
    01-26-09 10:41 AM
    i have had very poor sucess rate with this, but the one time i did it well, i sat there turned on some relaxing music and made sure no one or no distractions were around, then i jusst started in one corner, and then worked my way slowly. the problem with the ones from verizon is they dont come with the moist spray that lke the BSE or IS comes with. If you maybe sprinkle a TAD bit of water so you can remove and reuse, it may help...(take the battery out first)
    01-26-09 03:42 PM
    i have had very poor sucess rate with this, but the one time i did it well, i sat there turned on some relaxing music and made sure no one or no distractions were around, then i jusst started in one corner, and then worked my way slowly. the problem with the ones from verizon is they dont come with the moist spray that lke the BSE or IS comes with. If you maybe sprinkle a TAD bit of water so you can remove and reuse, it may help...(take the battery out first)
    lol... wow. nice
    01-26-09 03:43 PM
    Verizon applied mine in the store, even though I didn't want them to.
    01-26-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD