This thread was AWESOME!!!

I was laughing sooo hard!!! Totally sucks that it was closed....bad form!!!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/st...ng-evo-485262/
    Last edited by Jedi_Blackberry; 06-23-10 at 10:39 PM.
    06-23-10 10:00 PM
    Your thread fails though. Thread topic about a thread the mods deemed close worthy? I can't see the future but...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 10:06 PM
    I don't think that the thread got locked, I just posted in it. Let's hope the mods don't warn me again...
    06-23-10 10:23 PM
    Your thread fails though. Thread topic about a thread the mods deemed close worthy? I can't see the future but...

With your inability to see the future, I hope you are not a fortune teller, tarot card reader, Psychic, or palm reader.

But hey imo.....thanks for your worthless input.
    06-23-10 10:35 PM
    Mmmm.... Open the thread is, young Jedi.
    06-23-10 10:37 PM
    Yeah....I was blinded by tears of laughter and copy/pasted the wrong short cut.

BTW...I am NOT a proof reader for any publishing company...I swear!!!

I have corrected my mistake.
    06-23-10 10:41 PM
    Haha...nice!!!
    06-23-10 10:43 PM
    I liked that thread and I hope that people keep doing it to those types of threads. Why do we need a half-dozen threads a day about non-contributing members switching to non-BlackBerry devices? Anyone that is a serious contributor to these forums doesn't post garbage like that when they get a new device. For example, one of the best members in this forum owns an Incredible and NEVER made a big deal out of it.

Finally, there is a stickied thread in the BlackBerry Discussion forum to consolidate such threads. Unfortunately, it's ignored far too much.
    06-23-10 10:52 PM
    Nah brah.

The one in the iPhone forum is thw funniest thread I've ever seen on this site.
    06-23-10 10:53 PM
    I shall go check it out

which one is it?
    Last edited by Jedi_Blackberry; 06-23-10 at 11:00 PM.
    06-23-10 10:57 PM
    With your inability to see the future, I hope you are not a fortune teller, tarot card reader, Psychic, or palm reader.

But hey imo.....thanks for your worthless input.
    No problem. Thanks for your worthless thread for me to put it in.

06-23-10 11:19 PM
    Safe to assume that if 2 wrongs don't make a right, then 2 worthless post don't make worthy huh?

I guess if my post meant more to me wait.... if your criticsim of my post meant more to me I would flame you and just go off on you...but in the illustrious words of Clark Gable...."Frankly my dear I don't give a damn!!!
    06-23-10 11:34 PM
    OMFG i cannot believe i just wasted a minute of my life (one that ill never get back) to read this thread! WOW
    06-24-10 01:54 AM
    Thread moved to Rants and Raves. Let's make sure we keep away from personal attacks, and keep the comments family friendly here.
    06-24-10 05:04 AM
    That is hilarious!
    pretty much shut up the OP.
    06-24-10 09:15 AM
    That is hilarious!
    pretty much shut up the OP.
    Yeah...I just thought the thread was funny. As I started reading it, it became more funny. The rabbit and pancakes...wow.
    06-24-10 12:08 PM
    Really? That's all it takes to get a laugh? Whatever you do don't visit 4chan, or for that matter even Fark. Your heads would explode from the non sequitur and the flagrant meme abuse. Read about it on wikipedia or something, but be warned: you would asphyxiate yourself with laughter upon seeing the real thing, if that other thread got you going.
    06-24-10 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD