So far its been Capture it and Moodio, well some of the shortcut tricks are on that list as well.
    12-14-08 08:16 AM
    0.76 os

wall street app

wallpaper
    12-14-08 09:01 AM
    -Enough information and opinions to help me make an informed decision to buy the Storm.
    -Pretty Christmas wallpaper and CTU ringtone (ended up getting it from the BlackBerry forum but found the link through this board).
    -Awesome vent mount from the CB store.
    -Tips thread obviously!
    -A good laugh at least once per day. There's a lot of funny people on this board.
    12-14-08 09:16 AM
    Love weatherbug and the WSJ reader. Moodio is also cool. Also, whenever I have a question, a quick search usually turns up posts that have dealt with the issue. What a great resource!
    12-14-08 09:23 AM
    Ive been around here for a while (all around the forums). Started in the Curve forum, moved to the Bold and now I spend time in here. Its amazing how much info I have learned. I feel more informed that most store reps I encounter and most of the time they arent up to date on the latest. See my post about the Verizon manager who swore up and down that the Storm couldnt be unlocked to use on Tmo and ATT.

From tips and tricks to mods, there is usually something new I learn each day. Love this place.
    12-14-08 09:25 AM
    BLACKBERRY STORM WIKI that was recently put together.
    12-14-08 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD