So which is the best Storm 2 for use on AT&T? 9550 or 9520? And which wil get me a 3G connection on international gsm networks?

I used to have a 9530 and edge/EDGE was a huge bummer!!

Thanks
    Last edited by omrjln; 05-25-10 at 11:00 PM.
    05-25-10 10:54 PM
    It really does not matter but if I were you I would just wait for the 9800 slider if I wanted touch on a BB on ATT.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 11:20 PM
    It really does not matter but if I were you I would just wait for the 9800 slider if I wanted touch on a BB on ATT.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's something I'm considering, but I do think the Storm has a more "professional" look

But thanks.
    05-25-10 11:26 PM
    I think with the 9520 you have to deal with DRM and non-DRM OS's. Something to look into. It also seems the 9520 does get more leaked OS's because it's used more around the world. I think they are up to .669 or something, while the 9550 is stuck at .607.
    05-26-10 07:40 AM
    I had a 9550 on AT&T for a few months. I had to reload some service books (MMS for one) every time after reboots. I also lost EDGE frequently. I brought a Vondafone 9520 of eBay earlier this month and have had great success with it. I now keep EDGE and the service books stay after reboots. They were still there after I loaded a hybrid to it. The only down side is the DRM thing, so far this hasn't been an issue for me.

I can't say how it will work with 3G overseas, I don't travel abroad.

Hope this helps.
    05-26-10 12:41 PM
    I had a 9550 on AT&T for a few months. I had to reload some service books (MMS for one) every time after reboots. I also lost EDGE frequently. I brought a Vondafone 9520 of eBay earlier this month and have had great success with it. I now keep EDGE and the service books stay after reboots. They were still there after I loaded a hybrid to it. The only down side is the DRM thing, so far this hasn't been an issue for me.

I can't say how it will work with 3G overseas, I don't travel abroad.

Hope this helps.
    Ummm.

Good info, Thanks a lot
    05-28-10 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD