Just got this email. I am not a corporate shill ( I have GA on mine), but at this price I think I'll buy 2 to keep as spares....

We are proud to announce that we have begun accepting orders for the Blackberry Storm Skins and will begin shipping them immediately. This is no wussy screen protector. It's the ultimate in undetectable scratch defense covering the entire body of your new Storm without changing its size, or more importantly, its look.

Introductory Price: $5.99!

Get in on our special introductory price for the Storm Skin. We will be offering this introductory price through Saturday 12/06/08 so don't miss out.

You can find the new Storm Skin on our home page at Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page or directly at the following link.
    12-03-08 06:37 PM
    Just got this email. I am not a corporate shill ( I have GA on mine), but at this price I think I'll buy 2 to keep as spares....

We are proud to announce that we have begun accepting orders for the Blackberry Storm Skins and will begin shipping them immediately. This is no wussy screen protector. It's the ultimate in undetectable scratch defense covering the entire body of your new Storm without changing its size, or more importantly, its look.

Introductory Price: $5.99!

Get in on our special introductory price for the Storm Skin. We will be offering this introductory price through Saturday 12/06/08 so don't miss out.

You can find the new Storm Skin on our home page at Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page or directly at the following link.

Could have fooled me.
    12-03-08 06:39 PM
    haha he copied and pasted im assuming. I ordered two today I have always used bse on my ipods and applied them on friends and family now I am just thinking how to apply without getting solution (water with dab of baby shampoo) onto phone without activating water sensors. I am using the verizon screen protector though because it looks perfect and dont want water getting under screen.
    12-03-08 06:42 PM
    haha he copied and pasted im assuming.
    Yes, this is a copy of the email I got. I just figured that at 6 bucks people may want to look into it.
    12-03-08 06:46 PM
    Wow great deal, just bought 2. If anything the screen protectors from other companies are more expensive that the total coverage from BSE. I had one for my Curve and Moto Q before. Great quality!
    12-03-08 07:02 PM
    I got a couple too. $12 for 2 you can't go wrong. Put one on your phone and if you have to exchange your phone for a new one then you are covered.
    12-03-08 07:52 PM
    I'm thinking of getting a couple and using parts from one to add on top of my Ghost Armor at the edges, like the chrome, for extra knock protection.

3 for 17.97 with NO shipping - WOW
    Last edited by hal1; 12-03-08 at 08:25 PM.
    12-03-08 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD