Just got done installing my best skins ever *boy was it brutal compared to doing ipods and iphones*. I have installed probably about 10 skins on ipods varying from ipodvideo, ipod touch, ipod nano etc. I also did 2 iphones for kids at school. I must say this was a much tougher device to do then any I have done before. This is not a bad thing because there is just a lot of pieces to give the phone maximum protection. It took me a little over an hour to install everything and get it perfect how I wanted it. I installed it on my new replacement storm that I literally took out of the package never put battery or anything in and applied skin. This may have been stupid if the new replacement doesn't work I am going to be so pissed!!! I didn't use the screen cover because I dint want to risk getting water in cracks so I went ahead and used the ones Verizon sells in packs of 3 *had one on my first storm and love it*. I am letting the new storm dry till tomorrow night and I will post pictures then. I checked the water sensors and made sure no water got on it and there is no sign of any water on inside of battery cover. If you have any questions let me know. THx, Phill
    12-08-08 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD