hi! whats the best sreen and keyboard settings for storm..like the touchscreen tap interval, hover period and swipe sensitivity...what do u have in your storm..tia.
    07-10-09 05:24 AM
    u better do a search on that one...bc there is a whole thread dedicated to this question alone with prolly 100 replies AT LEAST.
    07-10-09 06:06 AM
    07-10-09 06:26 AM
    @ OP: u can delete ur previous 2 identical posts via edit button @ bottom of post > delete.
    07-10-09 08:14 AM
    To the OP, remember to ....( http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/ ).....

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”

Cross/Double Posting
    Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.
    07-10-09 08:22 AM
    @ chrisy520: i figured a mod wd delete triplicate posts before OP but hey i was just trying 2 save u trouble!
    07-10-09 08:55 AM
    i did the deleting, no problem. thanks for bringing to my attention!

Next time use the report post button! That makes the process much faster!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD