Which screen protector do you all recommend? Thanks
    02-03-09 07:58 PM
    The one that they sell at VZW stores.
    That's what i've had and honestly, there's not even a scratch on the protector.
    and it doesn't leave that sticky stuff.
    02-03-09 08:22 PM
    the one the phone came with... I still have mine on.
    02-03-09 08:25 PM
    Agreed, bought the 3-pack at VZN store when I got the phone, still on first one, great stuff, cheap too.
    02-03-09 08:35 PM
    JavoScreen
    02-03-09 08:37 PM
    i have the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard on mine and i really like it... attaches with static electricity and its not budging.
    02-03-09 08:53 PM
    the one the phone came with... I still have mine on.
    Werd. A little scuffed but I'm going to ride it until the damn thing falls off...
    02-03-09 08:59 PM
    I hate to say this, but
    The screen protector that comes with the storm SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It might be good for someone that always has clean hands! But for someone that works with any kind of slightly dirty environment it will scratch!!! But then again I can see scratches that others can't see (I had looked at coworkers Storms that they said had no scratches and I saw them).

I am very careful with my equipment, I had a windows mobile phone prior to the storm and purchased a very high quality screen protector for it that lasted the 2 years after purchasing several junk ones like verizon sells and comes with the storm.

Now saying that, I just purchased the Ultimate Screen Guard from Seidio and it has yet to scratch on me (now about 3 weeks on) vs. the one that came with the storm in just one week!!!!!!

seidioonline.com/product-p/spm1bb9530.htm
    put in the www in front
    02-03-09 09:10 PM
    if you want to waste 10 dollars, you should just send it to me...

you dont need a screen protector
    02-03-09 09:17 PM
    I bought the ghost armor screen for mine. works great. no scratching. i know i can take it off if needed but for now it doesnt seem to be going anywhere. i bought the full body kit but only put on the screen, the battery cover, the camera cover, and the top and bottom piece for the front. didnt waana put on the sides. did that to my curve and didnt like the feel of it.
    02-03-09 10:42 PM
    hahahaha! "just the tip"

that's a great game!
    02-03-09 10:43 PM

Agreed, I'm not using one either and no scratches whatsoever!
    02-03-09 10:48 PM

sure just like you don't need shoes...but it's usually a good idea

VZW screen protectors: top notch
    02-03-09 10:49 PM
    i have the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard on mine and i really like it... attaches with static electricity and its not budging.
    How do you like this? I ordered one from Amazon after doing some research, but I don't get it until Friday.
    02-03-09 10:52 PM
    I use JavoScreen from Amazon and it works great. I've had it on for a couple of weeks now and not a scratch on it. It was also very easy to put on. No bubbles.
    02-04-09 12:36 AM
    I had a horrible experience with the VZW ones...went through all three in the first week. Problems with dust, scratches, residue...etc.

Had the Clarivue protector ever since. Went on in a couple seconds, screen feels more responsive, and doesn't show as many smudges.
    02-04-09 12:48 AM
    I was using the Verizon screen protectors but im not even using one anymore .IMO i think it looks a whole lot better and is more responsive with out one.
    02-04-09 12:49 AM
    I used the Verizon ones also, but it started getting some scratches after a month, so I took it off. What a difference, my screen is so much more responsive now. Problem I'm facing now is my oily fingers and face leave all kinds of smudges on the naked screen. Can't win! I need a screen protector that won't affect the screen responsiveness, much, and can stay smudge free for the better part of the day.
    02-04-09 12:50 AM
    anyone using BSE screen protector? Had it on my curve and it was fantastic. Applies with water though...BSE stands for "Best Skin Ever".
    02-04-09 01:36 AM
    I am very pleased with the Verizon screen protectors. They come in a 3 pack for $9.99. They do not need any kind of water or solution to put on. I have had my first one on for about 3 weeks and still looks new. Absolutely no problems with touch response!
    02-04-09 02:10 AM

Let me know when your screen gets scratched by a piece of sand!
    02-04-09 02:15 AM
    I got verizon screen protectors and it was pretty easy to put on. I had it on for 2 weeks and not a single scratch yet. But I get annoyed by the finger prints and smudges.
    02-04-09 02:20 AM
    Invisible Shield all the way. They even sell them at Best Buy. You will pay a little more for it ($20) but you won't ever have to replace it. Watch for internet sales, they sometimes have 50% off sales, that's when I usually buy them.
    02-04-09 08:38 AM
    Ultimate Screen Guard

dont buy verizons, you will need 2 just to get it on, and 3rd to work right
    02-04-09 08:55 AM
    I too have the one that came with the phone still. I bought a pack of screen protectors too but I haven't even opened them yet. I'll keep this one on it until I need to replace it. It seems good to me.
    02-04-09 09:05 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD