I just bought a full body skin for my storm at bestskinsever.com. the screen protector is really great and the rest of the phone is completely covered
    01-04-09 05:36 PM
    Phew, I thought I was being cheap by keeping the original one on there. Good to see others use it too. I plan to keep that there for as long as possible. I didn't even notice it right away.

I tried some screen protector on my Curve and took it off the same day I put it on. It was horrible. It was just thick and ugly. I don't remember where I got it though. I hope when I get another for Storm it's not like that one I had on my Curve!
    01-04-09 06:16 PM
    i got mine a wal mart came in a pack of 6 for like 7 dollars, just cut it to size (it has a grid on the back side for straight cutting) and stick it on, i have had mine on since november 21 and have not had to replace it once.
    01-04-09 08:49 PM
    I got a matte finish one made for the iphone that works great.
    I have it on my iphone also and it shows no fingerprints - or hardly any...
    01-04-09 08:54 PM
    clarivue > invisible shield
    01-05-09 09:51 AM
    The best screen protector is the solid glass screen the Storm comes with. Any scratch strong enough to mark the screen is strong enough to rip through your gay screen protectors. Stop the madness people!
    01-05-09 09:56 AM
    any screen protector that is big enough to cover the gaps so dust can't get in? there has to be some sort of solution to dust sneaking in..
    01-05-09 10:05 AM
    I used the one that came on the storm for about a week and a half, until it started showing scratches. I then put the Verizon one on and 3 weeks later is still looks like new. A friend didn't even know I had one on due to the sharpness and clarity of the protector, and of course my expert install helped. I prefer a screen protector. not to protect from scratches, but because I find it easier to clean the protector than the glass screen. Glass seems to want to hold onto the oils from your fingers alot more than plastic does.
    01-05-09 10:26 AM
    yeah, I am angry...I go naked ( no protector)

2 scratches really bad scratches already ...one I dropped in my car the other is from moving in and out of the case to answer phones....

im kind of dissappointed....I may use my insurance soon....or see what verizon can do
    01-05-09 10:29 AM
    I like this one it works good heres a little clip from ebay site. I personally use this one and all i can say is WOW perfect!!

Clear Protector ISN'T like any other screen protectors you have seen out on the market. Originally designed for the military to protect helicopter blades from flying debris. You buy it once, it will out last your device.

It's easy to install and we do guarantee our product for the LIFE OF YOUR DEVICE. If your product ever scratches, peels, or discolor, we will exchange it with NO questions asked. It has been PRECUT to fit your device perfectly!!

Please see picture for complete coverage details. Coverage area listed below is in color for your viewing understanding. Actual product is "CRYSTAL CLEAR". So CLEAR you can barely see it with your eyes.
    01-05-09 12:42 PM
    I have had invisible shield and ghost armor with my two storms.
    There are definite differences.
    IS has orange peel,a little thicker to the touch. Seems like it is cut a little better. The complete cover does not protect the corners of the storm.

GA seems to have recut there template on the 2nd one I recd (no questions asked replacement,due to faulty storm)
    NO orange peel. Cleaner better screen reaction. Protects corners, but harder to install nicely.

I vote for GA.slightly getting the edge.
    Get a complete cover if you are anal about your 500 toys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 01:30 PM
    I'm too paranoid to use anything with liquid on the screen b/c of the large gap around it. Which is best? Clarivue or Boxwave ClearTouch?
    01-05-09 04:09 PM
    I say PhantomSkinz.

1.) Thinnest of them all, so the sensitivity isn't hindered.
    2.) Clearest in my opinion.
    3.) Pretty darn smooth, allowing ur finger to glyde along effortlessely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 04:43 PM
    I'm still using the one that came on the screen from the factory,,lol looks just fine
    same here, and I've had it for a little over a month. I also carry the phone in my pocket. I really should get a holster I guess.
    01-05-09 04:51 PM
    I'm not a "protector" kinda guy...I'm using the film that it came with from the factory. However I would like to do away with the glare factor.
    01-05-09 05:35 PM
    martin fields is by far better than invis shield and the vz screen protector
    01-05-09 05:37 PM
    I'm trying to pick a skin to cover the REST of my phone, not the screen. I want to be able to take it out of the ugly silicon cover and not worry about scratches. I'm stuck between Phantom Skinz and IS. PS is cheaper & shows indents & scratches and has a self heal, IS is more expensive but doesnt show scratches at all. I'm stumped.
    01-06-09 01:28 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD