The default BB password is too difficult to type all the time....

PatternLock password was too obvious and the background wouldnt update (berryweather background)

Storm slider was great just WAY TOO BUGGY!!!!

Any other options out there?
    05-06-10 02:06 PM
    How is the patternlock password to obvious? You can set it yourself. Maybe you should set a better password...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 02:08 PM
    Ultimate lock has been working good for me and the GF. Much better then Storm Slider.
    05-06-10 02:10 PM
    How is the patternlock password to obvious? You can set it yourself. Maybe you should set a better password...

I feel like its the least secure option...
    05-06-10 02:19 PM
    There is no limit to how many lines you can trace in patternlock and if there is then i've never hit it.

Seems more secure than storm slider to me...how many different ways are there to unlock something that only slides to the right?

05-06-10 02:46 PM
    You might want to give PatternLock another try, but be creative. I chose a wall paper that would allow me to know where to start my pattern then I disabled the pattern dots, paths and arrows, and it will only vibrate if I get the pattern wrong.

I think this is very secure because it never even shows what kind of patterns are possible (3x4, 4x4, etc.) and I have it set to auto lock on device startup and when charging.
    05-06-10 02:46 PM
    I use Patternlock and disable the pattern dots. Ultimate lock is good as well. Storm Slider once the bugs get completely worked out....
    05-06-10 02:55 PM
    Pattern lock, all the way.

05-06-10 03:05 PM
    +1 on PatternLock. I was initially hesitant to get this app, but I'm glad I did now. Very easy to use and adequate security for my needs.
    05-06-10 03:36 PM
    I agree. Patternlock is the best. I tried Ultimate Lock too but kind of dumb to slide it open and then punch in a password.
    05-06-10 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD