I have a 9530 unlocked Storm running OS v4.7.0.75 on AT&T. I know in the past this version of the OS was the one with the least of issues in regards to data coverage. In the past these phones on AT&T had EDGE vs. edge issues; this OS I'm running being the most stable.

I've been away from these forums for some time so I'm sorta out of the loop. Can anyone please recommend a newer version of the OS I can upgrade to without any issues?

FYI: Phone is telling me there is an OS upgrade available v4.7.0.148 but I don't want to download it a screw something up.

Thanks in advance!
    08-16-10 07:40 PM
    Download .591 or .797 they're very good and snappy.I would suggest .591 more only because more people have had a good time with it. 797 is kinda new and u might fond it crappy tho I like it a lot.do the upgrade through app loader not ota.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 04:44 PM
    Download .591 or .797 they're very good and snappy.I would suggest .591 more only because more people have had a good time with it. 797 is kinda new and u might fond it crappy tho I like it a lot.do the upgrade through app loader not ota.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the information. What about the ATT service books? Do I just install the OS .591 or 797 as is and fire up the phone?
    08-19-10 12:32 PM
    once you install the os go on the sticky in the Os forum and download the service books.There is a guide which tells you how to go abuot intalling the service book with crack util.after that youre set youll have your browser up and running and your email as well,and the mms.
    08-19-10 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD