I currently have an 8130 pearl. Lets hear some ideas or suggestions of what to do with our old phones if we upgrade to the wonderful Storm!

- obviously the blackberry trade in
    - ebay
    - sell to friends
    - craigslist

Lets hear your suggestions!
    10-16-08 03:27 PM
    80% chance my 6800 is going on Ebay. 20% I keep in case I ever have issues so I can go to a PDA phone instantly.
    10-16-08 03:37 PM
    I also have a Pearl and getting the Storm when it comes out. My Pearl was dropped in water so obviously has water damage. Doing the BB trade in isn't an option since they only want to give me a few dollars for it.
    I have a razr that a friend is using and I am going to use that for the BB trade up program as long as it doesn't have water damage by the time I get it back.

I might try to sell the Pearl on ebay or craigslist but if I can't get a decent amount out of it, I will probably keep it as a spare.
    10-16-08 03:41 PM
    i got lucky because recently my pearl was acting up, took it to verizon... no question they gave me a replacement. so basically i've got this brand new pearl im using delicately.. so if anyone wants a pearllllllllllll hahaha they know they can have one here for a good price! hahaha
    10-16-08 03:45 PM
    I currently have an 8130 pearl. Lets hear some ideas or suggestions of what to do with our old phones if we upgrade to the wonderful Storm!
    Well, you could attempt to stick it up your a$$ and, if you videotape this, you might be able to get a Storm for free!

Storm Contest!!

But, my plan is to give my old Treo to my wife when the Storm is eventually released (June 09 - confirmed by a VZW rep today).
    10-16-08 04:04 PM
    Well, you could attempt to stick it up your a$$ and, if you videotape this, you might be able to get a Storm for free!

Storm Contest!!

But, my plan is to give my old Treo to my wife when the Storm is eventually released (June 09 - confirmed by a VZW rep today).
    You may want to give your Verizon rep the web address to CB.com so he can do some research on the Storm.

Try November 9th 2008, this is the Storm forums - Not the BOLD
    10-16-08 06:28 PM
    You may want to give your Verizon rep the web address to CB.com so he can do some research on the Storm.

Try November 9th 2008, this is the Storm forums - Not the BOLD
    My entire post was a joke...including the outrageous release date (since no one actually knows, I figured I'd post up my own "confirmed" date).

Perhaps I should use the [SARCASM] tag next time.
    10-17-08 07:20 AM
    80% chance my 6800 is going on Ebay. 20% I keep in case I ever have issues so I can go to a PDA phone instantly.
    My situation kinda of goes like this, but instead i'm doing the blackberry trade-in soon on my 6800 and going to get my old treo 650 activated til the storm comes. Also whenever verizon gets the treo pro guess what's going to happen to the 650 cough..insu...cough...rance
    10-17-08 08:12 AM
    I am going to use the BB upgrade program with my treo before the extra $50 promotion is over. I will save my razr in case of emergency, but with insurance on Storm, shouldn't have too much to worry about.
    10-17-08 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD