There doesn't seem to be any consensus on the best full body rubber or silicon protector for the storm. Can anyone with a strong suggestion please post an opinion?

thanks!
    12-16-08 11:43 PM
    ditto. anyone? they dont seem to be too popular 'round these parts...
    12-16-08 11:49 PM
    When you say "best", are you referring to feel, quality, or level of protection? (Or D, "all of the above"! heh heh)

I'm looking into getting a silicone protector myself and wonder which ones are the best as well. I've already tried a cheap hard case and found it to be too bulky/cumbersome, so now I'm looking into the other types.

Prolly gonna buy a cheapy just to see how I like it, and if it's "thumbs up", then I might splurge and buy a better/higher quality skin.
    12-17-08 02:38 AM
    im looking forward to get a blue skin. skins are nice. i like em.
    12-17-08 03:09 AM
    IN my opinion, the best all around protector is the Invisible Shield. I've used it on my GPS and other BBs in the past. I've now put the full body I-S on my Storm, even the screen. It works great. Over that, I also have the removable BB flexible silicone (skin) case.
    12-17-08 04:21 AM
    I also use the invisible shield by ZAGG and love it!
    12-17-08 06:08 AM
    I am very happy with PhantomSkinz on mine. Is seems to be more clear then the Invisible Shield I had on my curve. Its easy to apply too and not as tacky as IS or BSE. It lets your finger glide across the screen
    12-17-08 06:16 AM
    im a fan of the condoms.. aka rubber skins, bought a cheap one off of accessorygeeks.com

i like them because the phone isnt "slippery" when its in your hand, im not afraid of dropping it because it "sticks" in my hand, typing is a little harder with it tho since the edges are raised compared to the phone so tying an A or Q gets tricky
    12-17-08 06:42 AM
    Pretty sure PhantomSkinz is the best. It has the most coverage, and it doesn't have any orange peel at all, it's perfectly flat.
    12-17-08 06:45 AM
    Well I don't mean to hack into your thread here, but I have to ask if there is anyone in Augusta, Ga that can install the Phantom Skin on my storm. Me and the water part might not make it on a phone.
    12-17-08 07:00 AM
    When you say "best", are you referring to feel, quality, or level of protection? (Or D, "all of the above"! heh heh)
    I'm looking into getting a silicone protector myself and wonder which ones are the best as well. I've already tried a cheap hard case and found it to be too bulky/cumbersome, so now I'm looking into the other types.

Prolly gonna buy a cheapy just to see how I like it, and if it's "thumbs up", then I might splurge and buy a better/higher quality skin.

Hmmmm.....Trojan?
    12-17-08 07:07 AM
    I was actually more interesting in the silicon or rubber black cases that people have. Are they very different or all just kind of the same?
    12-17-08 08:16 AM
    Hey Guyz

I am new to the forum and I have a BB Storm, I was reading the post about the best protection for the BB. I have never used a PS will it be hard to install it?
    12-17-08 10:14 AM
    best skins ever... i have it on mine, and i forget its even there.
    12-17-08 10:27 AM
    I use Ghost Armor for my storm It is clear and keeps the natural look of my phone
    12-17-08 10:30 AM
    Seidio! They make the best "rubberized" cases for Blackberries. I had one for my Curve and am getting the one for the Storm when it comes out this week!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 10:31 AM
    I have the BSE skin on. I love it. Everyone I've shown sweats it.
    12-17-08 10:43 AM
    i've read the seido innocases are great. check out their website.
    12-17-08 10:49 AM
    I have Best skins installed and it looks very good. However the extra thickness Only a millimeter or so makes the cradle a very very tight fit.
    12-17-08 10:53 AM
    Ordered my Phantom Skinz last friday, should be getting it sometime this week. I am most certain that it will protect my phone to the max. Pair that up with the Seidio Innocase II (found here > Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories ) and i'm 100% certain that i will be gaurenteed great protection!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD