Mature response. Allow me to roll my eyes troll

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 11:23 PM
    I went to the local Best Buy Store today with a friend who is interested in purchasing a Storm. We looked around for a bit and a guy came up asking if we needed help. My buddy said he wanted to upgrade to the Storm from his Curve. Instantly, the Best Buy guy started puting it down! Asking why would you get a Storm, they are junk, don't buy it, etc... I had to stick up for the Storm... I asked the guy why he is so anti Storm, showed him mine and told him it was great and will only get better. He started trying to say the iPhone is far superior. I asked him if he is aware that the iPhone too was not perfect at launch. Also pointed out that certain customers, like my buddy need a device thats going to meet his business needs, something the iPhone doesn't do for most. I then pointed out that maybe if the store had "real" phones to play with he would be able to have a better understanding on how the phone works. Funny...
    Just thought I would share....

Riddle me this.....

Whats the difference between a best buy rep and the reps at your local verizon store?........

The V reps don't have the I PHONE to fall back on when they talk smack.....I have been listening to them since the storm came out. Many are now bringing the "it will get better with more software updates" into their opening speeches.......
    02-14-09 08:11 AM
    Wait a second, I make a reasoned argument and your response is to call me a doucher and a tool.. lol. I love this place! Welcome back Sykes.

Next.

And small child.. how many DIFFERENT storms have you sold, returned, helped customers with and moved in and out of stock? I know.. your answer to everything you can't answer is to call me a troll.

Next.

Thomas, I wasn't addressing you so sit back down. - your mom.

Next.

Go ahead... escalate it... I'm out of this thread.

lol.

how did you make a reasoned argument against anything tony banza said?
    02-14-09 02:43 PM
    CK? Personal attacks? Didn't you just get back from banishment? C'mon. Kick rocks. You're sooooooo last month and your lame fake niceness is making my forehead hurt.

jdoc77, I will not talk to you, because it will agrivate me to point of saying something to get me banned. I will say this. I really really really hope one day, I'm in a bar, and some dude says,

"Yeah, I know. I'm totally on CB. I'm jdoc77."

That would be a dream come true.

You have nothing to come back with. You used MY quotes against some other dude so I chimed in. Don't like it? Go cry, sweet cheeks.
    02-15-09 07:07 PM
    CK? Personal attacks? Didn't you just get back from banishment? C'mon. Kick rocks. You're sooooooo last month and your lame fake niceness is making my forehead hurt.

jdoc77, I will not talk to you, because it will agrivate me to point of saying something to get me banned. I will say this. I really really really hope one day, I'm in a bar, and some dude says,

"Yeah, I know. I'm totally on CB. I'm jdoc77."

That would be a dream come true.

You have nothing to come back with. You used MY quotes against some other dude so I chimed in. Don't like it? Go cry, sweet cheeks.
    It's cyclical. They'll start out slow. Ramp it up as the mods let the behavior slide. And inevitably, the backlash will be so vulgar that the ban hammer will have to come down again.

So sad that some people can only entertain themselves in this manner
    02-15-09 07:25 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD