whats the best bluetooth for the storm?
    05-26-09 03:11 AM
    Blue Ant; hands down the best BT device I've ever owned/used.
    05-26-09 05:40 AM
    whats the best bluetooth for the storm?
    That depends on what you want to do. I use the BlueAnt V1, but it doesn't do music. If listening to music via Bluetooth is something you want, you probably want an A2DP unit. I can't recommend one, because I haven't used one.
    05-26-09 07:08 AM
    For me it's a Jawbone. For music I have a set of Bose earbuds for my ipod.
    05-26-09 07:28 AM
    That depends on what you want to do. I use the BlueAnt V1, but it doesn't do music. If listening to music via Bluetooth is something you want, you probably want an A2DP unit. I can't recommend one, because I haven't used one.
    just want one for calls for when im driving and stuff
    05-26-09 09:45 PM
    Blue Ant Z9 is what I'm currently using.

The battery life is great. I am able to use the headset for pairing with up to 3 devices. I currently have it connected to my BB and use it for my ps3 occasionally.

They have come out with an updated version of it, Z9i.

I'd recommend giving blue ant a look if you want a durable BT headset.
    05-27-09 12:14 AM
    Jawbone prime is the newest jawbone and is the best bt outthere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 07:23 AM
    Jawbone isn't worth the $$$ you have to pay for it. It looks stylish and has excellent noise cancellation, but the buttons and volume control are annoying at best. And at $120, it's not worth it. C-Net's rating rates it the highest, but the review accompanying it doesn't match the rating.

A simple affordable BT Headset is the Plantronics Voyager 520. There are a few newer Voyager models, but the 520 at $33 should be the best choice for many people. Great sound quality and noise cancellation, very comfortable, easy to use button/switch. Pairs up to 2 devices. Calls and Music. The only criticism it ever received was that it isn't as stylish as other headsets (just a plain looking headset, nothin fancy).
    Last edited by rmjones101; 05-27-09 at 02:11 PM.
    05-27-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD