trying to configure my new storm and having trouble viewing webpages on bb browser as I usually would...

what do you guys use for the best viewing settings?
    02-11-09 07:52 PM
    Come on guys a lil help here...
    02-11-09 08:14 PM
    Well, here my settings and preferences...

*Browser Configuration
    -Support JavaScript(some say un check it, but I leave it on just in case I run into a website that requires it)
    -check the other options and don't check Allow JavaScript Popups(now you don't want popups, do you lol)

-Browser Identification = BlackBerry (because I'm usually on mobile or wap sites, I perfer BlackBerry because thats the only one that I can access the sites by and OTA downloads, sometimes I switch it back to FireFox)

Start Page: -Start Page(I choose this because it loads faster than the BlackBerry loading screen and it looks better because you can access your bookmarks and history asap)

Default Search Provider: - Google =]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    *General Properties

-Image Quality (High for me, doesn't make a big of a difference for me because most mobile sites I go on, they lower the photo quality..., good for desktop optimized sites)

-Full screen view(looks better w/o the browser bar up top)
    -Enable JavaScript Location support(idk what this does, but sure why not lol)
    02-11-09 08:27 PM
    Thanks man. This works well with forums likes this and sites similar?
    02-11-09 08:36 PM
    yup... just remember to access crackberry's forums, go to wap.crackberry.com
    and enjoy
    02-11-09 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD